Applications of DTF Printing Machine
The DTF process works as simply as its name implies – print on film and then transfer directly to fabric. The freedom to choose almost any fabric has made the DTF printing process increasingly popular. Whether it’s polyester, cotton, silk or man-made fibers such as rayon or terry fabrics, the DTF printing process is sure to work its magic on them.
DTF Printing Allows You To Create:
- T-shirts. One of the most common items DTF prints is T-shirts. T-shirts are always in high demand and can be made for a variety of uses in schools, sports and other organizations.
- Pockets on hoodies or shirts. It may be easy to print on a T-shirt, but when you want to print a design on the pocket of a T-shirt or the front pocket of a hooded sweatshirt, DTF printing can help you print in these hard-to-target areas of clothing.
- Hats. From baseball caps to trucker caps to other styles of hats, it’s hard to print them without damaging them. DTF Printing can print logos and designs on hats with challenging shapes.
- Printed tags. Many clothing companies have chosen to print labels on the inside of their clothing products, and DTF printing is one way to achieve this goal.
- Shorts/pants. Not so different from T-shirts and other clothing, DTF printing can print logos and designs on shorts or pants.
- Bags. DTF can be printed on totes, Fanny packs, purses, drawstring bags, and many other types of bags.
- Flags/Banners. DTF printing is not necessarily limited to wearable fabrics. Other items such as flags, banners and tablecloths can be printed for use at events and fairs.
- Koozies. Another very popular non-clothing type of print is Koozies, which are used to keep canned and bottled beverages cold.
- Any other fabric items. There is no limit to what can be created with DTF printing when it comes to clothing and costumes.
Benefits of DTF printing
DTF printers also combine reliability, unparalleled quality, and high productivity. They can handle large volumes of production, which is crucial in this fast-growing industry.
Another advantage of DTF printing over traditional printing is that it is highly sustainable. There is no doubt that the fashion industry is increasingly focused on sustainability.
Compared to direct-to-garment (DTG) printing, the process is easier to get started with, freeing up creators and crafters with a few simple adjustments to existing printers. From here, a simple four-step process can result in T-shirts that are softer than regular vinyl and offer higher washable quality. Welcome to the T-shirt revolution of expression.
Why Should You Choose DTF Printer?
With DTF printers and the special inks they use, you can get quality printing results. If you want to bring out the brightness and subtlety of shades in both dark and light fabrics, DTF printers can help.
So you could say that DTF printers actually help you remove all the limitations of traditional commercial printing processes. Also, since you won’t need any processing in most cases, a DTF printer can save you the entire cost of printing. This can provide a high profit margin for your organization.
The textile industry, for example, predicts massive growth in DTF printers over the next few years. The industry believes that more and more companies will join the DTF printing technology to reap all its benefits. So if you’re a textile or T-shirt company that wants to produce calico efficiently and affordably, the DTF printer is the way to go.