- Print head: 2*EPSON XP600
- Printing speed: 4.5 m2/hour
- Print width: 30 cm (12 inches)
- Ink: 4C+W or 6C+W pigment ink
- Ink color: 6-color printing
- RIP software: Maintop, Photoprint
TEXTEK DTF Printer
DTF, also known as direct transfer film, works by heat pressing the transfer onto a variety of garments (and other substrates). There are many compatible fabrics, including cotton, nylon, leather, polyester and 50/50 blends. This is in contrast to DTG technology, which is only available for cotton fabrics. As a result, this means that the printer can work on a wider range of substrates, making it the most versatile digital printer on the market. DTF printers are available for white and dark garments.
|Tk-A3 Pro (A3 DTF Printer)
|4C+W or 6C+W ( Lc Lm or Fluorescent as Optional )
|300mm (12 inch)
|Front and Back Heating
|Ink Road System
|Automatic Ink Supply, White Ink Circulating and Stirring
|Power Electric Supply
|Temperature 10-38℃ Humidity 40-70ph
|Area of Whole Machine
DTF Printing Technology
- No pre-treatment: In DTF printing, there is no need to pre-treat the fabric as it is pre-printed on film and must be transferred.
- Printing on film: In DTF, we print on film and then the design must be transferred to the fabric. This can make the process a little longer compared to DTG.
- Adhesive powder: This type of printing requires the use of gum powder, which is applied immediately after the ink is printed on the film. On printers created for DTF, this step is included in the printer itself, so you can avoid any manual steps.
- Using white ink: In this case, it is necessary to use a layer of white ink, placed on top of the color layer. This is the one that is transferred to the fabric and used as the basis for the main color of the design.
- Any type of fabric: One of the advantages of DTF is that it allows you to use any type of fabric, not just cotton.
- Transfer from film to fabric: The final step of the process is to remove the printed film and transfer it to the fabric using a press.
Features of A3 Pro DTF Printer
- 2pcs head XP600 Honson board, stable performance and higher printing efficiency.
- DTF printer supports vent printing method, better breathability of finished products.
- Ink shortage alarm, alarm when the ink is below a certain amount to remind users to add ink.
- White ink circulation system to prevent white ink from settling and ensure smooth output.
- Front and rear heating system, equipped with independent thermostat, visualize operation and monitor temperature.
- Waste ink bin facilitates waste ink discharge to ensure clean and pollution-free to the maximum.
Advantage of TEXTEK DTF Printer
- High precision platform: platform accuracy ±2 lines (0.02mm), maximum guarantee of platform flatness.
- Emergency stop switch: In case of emergency, such as paper arching, users can stop the A3 DTF printer in time.
- Paper shortage alarm: automatically stop printing when there is no paper to avoid ink waste and platform pollution.
- Humanized design: There is a pivot under the body of the machine, which can make the film close to heating, ensuring better dehumidification and drying effect.
What is DTF Printing? The pandemic has led small studios to focus on print-on-demand production, and as DTF printing enters the market, it increases the interest of manufacturers who want to use personalized garments.